Help Editing Vbulletin

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmbblokus

Is there a way to edit out credits? Because there is this part where it says:
NULLED BY vB Smart Team !! (C)2008
Nulled and tested 3y Sc®iPt & M® Mostafa

Note: Don't get the wrong idea. I'm not trying to release it some other community I just want this removed so it can look like a non-nulled vbulletin. Please don't get the wrong idea.

bluescorpion

I agree with Itsuki Minami and have some problems/suspicions about morons that leave junk all over the site/code like that ... upgrade with one of the good, junk free distributions provided by gysn or dgt. If you have to keep what you got, the junk is probably in the footer template, delete it. HTH

gmbblokus

i agree with her too but the thing is that I cant find the footer.php file that you're talking about. Can you like lead me to the directory to where it is? Start with:
C:/Abyss Web Server/forums/.... and so on.

websourc

in your admin cp, style manager, edit templates and click on the theme your using. at the right you see a dropdown menu click the arrow I assume its the default style. click edit templates then click on footer then click customize. then edit the footer where all that crap is.

gmbblokus

Code:
$ad_location[ad_footer_start]

<br />
<div class="smallfont" align="center">$vbphrase[all_times_are_gmt_x_time_now_is_y]</div>
<br />

$spacer_close
<!-- /content area table -->

<form action="$vboptions[forumhome].php" method="get" style="clear:$stylevar[align=left]">

<table cellpadding="$stylevar[cellpadding]" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="$stylevar[outertablewidth]" class="page" align="center">
<tr>
	<if condition="$show['quickchooser']">
		<td class="tfoot">
			<select name="styleid" onchange="switch_id(this, 'style')">
				<optgroup label="$vbphrase[quick_style_chooser]">
					$quickchooserbits
				</optgroup>
			</select>
		</td>
	</if>
	<if condition="$show['languagechooser']">
		<td class="tfoot">
			<select name="langid" onchange="switch_id(this, 'lang')">
				<optgroup label="$vbphrase[quick_language_chooser]">
					$languagechooserbits
				</optgroup>
			</select>
		</td>
	</if>
	<td class="tfoot" align="$stylevar[align=right]" width="100%">
		<div class="smallfont">
			<strong>
				<if condition="$show['contactus']"><a href="$vboptions[contactuslink]" rel="nofollow" accesskey="9">$vbphrase[contact_us]</a> -</if>
				<if condition="$vboptions['hometitle']"><a href="$vboptions[homeurl]">$vboptions[hometitle]</a> -</if>
				<if condition="$show['admincplink']"><a href="$admincpdir/index.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[admin]</a> -</if>
				<if condition="$show['modcplink']"><a href="$modcpdir/index.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[mod]</a> -</if>
				<if condition="$vboptions['archiveenabled']"><a href="archive/index.php">$vbphrase[archive]</a> -</if>
				$template_hook[footer_links]
				<if condition="$vboptions[privacyurl]"><a href="$vboptions[privacyurl]">$vbphrase[privacy_statement]</a> -</if>
				<if condition="$vboptions[tosurl]"><a href="$vboptions[tosurl]">$vbphrase[terms_of_service]</a> -</if>
				<a href="#top" onclick="self.scrollTo(0, 0); return false;">$vbphrase[top]</a>
			</strong>
		</div>
	</td>
</tr>
</table>

<br />

<div align="center">
	<div class="smallfont" align="center">
	<!-- Do not remove this copyright notice -->
	$vbphrase[powered_by_vbulletin]
	<!-- Do not remove this copyright notice -->
	</div>

<div class="smallfont" align="center">
	<!-- Do not remove $cronimage or your scheduled tasks will cease to function -->
	$cronimage
	<!-- Do not remove $cronimage or your scheduled tasks will cease to function -->

$vboptions[copyrighttext]
	</div>
</div>

</form>

$ad_location[ad_footer_end]

<if condition="$show['dst_correction']">
<!-- auto DST correction code -->
<form action="profile.php?do=dst" method="post" name="dstform">
	<input type="hidden" name="s" value="$session[sessionhash]" />
	<input type="hidden" name="securitytoken" value="$bbuserinfo[securitytoken]" />
	<input type="hidden" name="do" value="dst" />
</form>
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
	var tzOffset = $bbuserinfo[timezoneoffset] + $bbuserinfo[dstonoff];
	var utcOffset = new Date().getTimezoneOffset() / 60;
	if (Math.abs(tzOffset + utcOffset) == 1)
	{	// Dst offset is 1 so its changed
		document.forms.dstform.submit();
	}
//-->
</script>
<!-- / auto DST correction code -->

</if>
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
	// Main vBulletin Javascript Initialization
	vBulletin_init();
//-->
</script>

This is all that I have for footers.

Grinderhand

AdminCP -> Languages & Phrases -> Search In Phrases -> Enter "Nulled by" in the search box. The phrase you want to edit is called powered_by_vbulletin.

bluescorpion

Seems like I remember that dick put that stuff in a plugin now that I think of it. If you can't find it in phrases, you might want to check the plugins too.

gmbblokus

I can find it but what do you want me to edit it to? Replace it with?

Edit: I just forgot that I upgraded to 3.8.0 from GYSN so there is no need for this. Close Thread.

AZzUrRI

gmbblokus said:
Is there a way to edit out credits? Because there is this part where it says:
NULLED BY vB Smart Team !! (C)2008
Nulled and tested 3y Sc®iPt & M® Mostafa

Note: Don't get the wrong idea. I'm not trying to release it some other community I just want this removed so it can look like a non-nulled vbulletin. Please don't get the wrong idea.

Plz anybody know how ... Coz it's Really important for me That it look like a non-nulled vbulletin ???

Status
Not open for further replies.