[HBD-vBTEAM] Ultimate posting tools

Hoxxy

micky13 said:
this is really cool...

thanks!

i thought you weren't posting these in the public section anymore?

Check the date of this release then check the date of my announcement :)

Guess I won't get a fix as to why I click on any one of the links and it goes to "Loading" and just hangs there...

Oh well, would have loved to keep this mod installed, but I can not get it to work properly.

Thanks anyway....
GI

Hey Hoxxy... Glad to see that you are back....

Do you think you can help me out with this mod now - The problem is the following:

I went to post a new thread.

When I hit ANY of the posting tools options (Post Generator, Link Checker, all File Hosting, and all Image Hosting) buttons, the button turns to a {Loading} button (called from javascript:void(0)) and just hangs there. If I hover over the {Loading} Button, it says I can cancel, but nothing else.

Does vBulletin automatically have Highslide (or whatever) installed? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
GI

Hoxxy

I currently have the same problem on my own forum and so I am trying to sort it out, I think there may be a conflict with another mod that uses javascript, I have found something that might sort it out but I have yet to test it. Today I have been working on another one of my sites as it needed serious attention but I will try and see what I can do tommorow....

XT-1

another issue hoxxy is the lc.php file you have from dman is an old version if you check links with it you get false dead reports
if you visit his forum maxwcoders.com you can get the updated version

Hoxxy said:
I currently have the same problem on my own forum and so I am trying to sort it out, I think there may be a conflict with another mod that uses javascript, I have found something that might sort it out but I have yet to test it. Today I have been working on another one of my sites as it needed serious attention but I will try and see what I can do tommorow....

Awesome.... Thank you very much. I have seen this mod in action, and I have to admit, it is fantastic, and it would really go great with the theme of the forum I am getting ready to launch.

Thanks again,
GI

technom8t

love this, thanks, was wondering if you could make the generated code centered, i know once you paste it in you could then just hit your center button, but some members are real lazy, so as i prefer all post on my forum to be centered this would be great if possible???

Balegar

Highslide not working.Everithing open full in same window Any clue? I have installed image resize that already use highslide. Its that a problem?

thanks for great mode.

RecklezzWarez

hey hoxxy say I where to add Photobucket to the Image Hosting section, when I open it up and try logging in, it wont let me, but if I open a new tab in firefox and go to photobucket then it says im logged in, but not in the pop up window of the tools. =\ help? thanks! btw awesome mod! ;)

Hoxxy

Balegar said:
Highslide not working.Everithing open full in same window Any clue? I have installed image resize that already use highslide. Its that a problem?

thanks for great mode.

Most probably, they could be clashing.

RecklezzWarez said:
hey hoxxy say I where to add Photobucket to the Image Hosting section, when I open it up and try logging in, it wont let me, but if I open a new tab in firefox and go to photobucket then it says im logged in, but not in the pop up window of the tools. =\ help? thanks! btw awesome mod! ;)

While creating this mod I did find some sites just would not allow there site to open in highslide such as rapidshre.de and sendspace.com, I didnt add Photobucket as it does need members to login not sure why your are getting the error you have tho'.