[HBD-vBTEAM] Ultimate posting tools

JMaldo

hoxxy great work, i also understand your work and why you decide not to post your rips to public but inst that what makes us special sharing in the warez scene? don't get greedy dude just enjoy he didn't even remove your credits. your being to rough

dadooghost

hoxxy said:
This is a vBTEAM Exclusive and I wish it to stay that way so do not distribute or post elsewhere!
If found posted elsewhere I will no longer post my style rips or mods in the public areas!

Hi,

May I translate your product in french, and extract ONLY THE LANGUAGE FILE (and not the product files) for give to my team's members ?

Hoxxy

eko said:
hoxxy great work, i also understand your work and why you decide not to post your rips to public but inst that what makes us special sharing in the warez scene? don't get greedy dude just enjoy he didn't even remove your credits. your being to rough

I DONT BLUFF!!
- I set a rule
- I stated the consequences of the rule being broken
- The rule was broken
- I followed thru with the consequences of the rule being broken

If I said "Oh well never mind" where would that leave me?! Everytime I gave someone a warning or infraction about rules they would just laugh and shrug it off and not give a sh*t as they would have no respect for me or my authority, therefor I would no longer be doing my job as a S'mod to the best of my ability and in turn would feel obliged to stepdown and retire from vBTEAM altogether.

As it is I feel I'm obvoiuslly not as respected around here as I thought I was otherwise the rule would not have been broken!!

dadooghost

i think this answer is for me too..

Ok forget my request, the translation will serve only myself, as your rules wants.

First off, I would love to say "Thank You" to Hoxxy for this. It is exactly what I have been looking for.

However... having a little trouble with this one....

Just installed it, as per the instructions (usually have no problem installing these mods, so I don't think that was the problem) and I went to post a new thread.

When I hit ANY of the posting tools options (Post Generator, Link Checker, all File Hosting, and all Image Hosting) buttons, the button turns to a {Loading} button (called from javascript:void(0)) and just hangs there. If I hover over the {Loading} Button, it says I can cancel, but nothing else.

A little help? Does vBulletin automatically have Highslide (or whatever) installed? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
GI

KrazyFire

he spends his time ripping skins for the community of vb and making mods for us if he didnt there wouldnt be this mod so the most you can do is not to leech it :)

Moegames

HawK said:
Highslide not work, fix the problem tnx

why dont you ask with a bit more respect man? I dont know..maybe im taking that wrong.

And hoxxy, thx for the mod. What ever rules you set, you set, simple as that. If people cant grasp that..then they obviously have no respect or are unable to give respect to another person. Its your work, you say what you want....personally i dont agree with some of your rules but im not gonna bitch or complain about it as im not the one sitting there doing all the work..you are, not me..so regardless..respect is due

Itsuki Minami

HawK said:
Highslide not work, fix the problem tnx

i guess he/she doesn't speak english xD the right way so it's like when an EUA or Canandian one tries to speak spanish

and well hoxxy is right we will miss his work but anyway it teaches a lesson to everyone here ;D that's all cya

Mars12343

Hoxxy I appreciate your work and want to thank you for everything you have done for all the members here and hope you enjoy doing whatever you plan on doing from now on.

Thanks.

darkmoon34

thanks hoxxy nice work but when i install your hack highslide mod not works properly i mean pictures not slide so i close this mod until you fix this little bug thanks take care