have a question about a dog?

arah

ok a few days ago i was on craigslist and i saw an ad for a male ADBA reg. Pit Bull pup for $100, the people said they was having a hard time selling , well i dont support BYB so i was talking to the lady about letting me just have the pup, i had talked her into it and today i was going to go pick it up, well a couple hours before i was going to go over there she called and said she sold the pup, i was like ok fine. but i just went on to craigslist again and seen an ad that had what i think is the same pup for sale again same color same age ADBA reg. male , but now its $200 , im thinking that the people bought it so they could turn around and sell it for more and make a little cash. it pisses me off , i mean i love this breed that dog would have had a great home, and now that these people have it, they arent going to let it go free because they are low lifes and want money... so i wrote an email asked for a pic to make sure its the same pup...so my question is if it is the same pup should i contact the first lady and tell her, so hopefully she'll try to get it back then i could get it from her. i know there was probably no contract, so what can be done. nothing? i have to atleast try but i know im definitely not giving anyone any money for it.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks.<br />
thanks peek<br />
it sucks , you know when you get your hopes up on something so bad, then it falls through ( ...but like you said ill find something that really needs a good home and ill be waiting.<br />
i hear you Golden i know if that was a puppy that i bred i would be fighting to get it back ..but i know i would have done some extensive reference checks before selling my puppy.<br />
yea when i get the pic , and see if its the same pup im at least letting the lady know, maybe she'll be more careful of who she sells her pups to...hopefully she will stop breeding period, but i know how that works.<br />
first off screw you dragonfly, ive paid very good money for all my dogs, all are very well taken care of, so dont come on here throwing little smart a** remarks , when you nothing about me, or how i get my dogs, the only reason i even contacted the lady in the first place was because she said if she didnt sell it she was taking it to the shelter, our shelters dont adopt out Pit Bulls they kill them no matter what, seeing how ive been around this breed since i was born, i would take the dog before just letting it die, so theres the whole story, since you want to talk like you know everything.<br />

you can tell the person that this happened, but not much she can do. She sold it. They bought it. Sad as it is.
Sorry..there is a reason why this didn't go through. It wasn't meant to be.
Something else is just around the corner for you and better!

wow that really sucks ( i would tell the first lady. she deserves to know that she got scammed. i mean c'mon dogs aren't stock markets! "buy low ,sell high!" i would tell her and if i was her i would get the dog back and give it to you ) yet another reason i dont trust the internet classifieds...

Tyson

Yes i think you should. I hate people like that too..dont care about the dogs life just about a couple of dollars...

dragonfly

My guess is that she found someone to buy the dog for the price she wanted. Chances are she won't care if someone else sells it or not since she was having difficulty selling it in the first place. So she is not going to want it back. Sounds like you are just looking for a freebie dog.

Im going to *hate* saying this...but what if you gave her a few bucks?

I know its not what you want to do, but money talks and its better that the dog getting killed!!

I hope you get it, and love it just like you have been doing!!!