got-management or green olive tree

webmasterbeta

Anyone have comments on got-management or green olive tree? I am looking for a managed solution. Have posted another message with my requirements.

thanksThey are both the same company :) Jon has a good setup going and I would recommend his service if your looking for server management.I highly recommend that company (they are the same as Truz mentioned). We have been using them exclusively for our servers for over 1 year now and no problems at all. They do both Windows and Linux. Give them a shot, Jon's an outstanding guy. He won't BS you about something, just tell you how it is.I haven't used Jon's services, but have worked with him and he is a great guy.Wow, a psuedo competitor saying nice things about him. Thanks for the note.I use PSM, but it doesn't mean others can't also offer good service. Which one to use depends on which one offers what you want.Do people still use green olive tree? Are they still good? Has anybody gotten their server from them as well?We've been using GOT for over 2 years. Very solid and knowledgeable.Since posting my request last year, I have been using green olive tree. The service is excellent and I would refer them to any one that asked.

If you have any specific questions please feel free to send me a note directly.

thanks
billThanks, appreciate the responses and follow ups!