Google sandbox

admin

Administrator
Staff member
How long is a website in the Google sandbox when it is first created? Is it 6 months or a year or more? Does it depend target="_blank">Google's Giant Sandbox</a><br /><br />W<a href="http://www.webpronews.com/ebusiness/sitepromotion/wpn-3-20040826WhatisTheGoogleSandboxEffect.html" target="_blank">hat is the Google Sandbox Effect?</a><br /><br /><a href="http://www.searchengineguide.com/wallace/2005/0209_dw1.html" target="_blank">How To Play In Google's Sandbox</a><!--content-->
Thanks,<br /><br />Interesting Read, I must say for Web Designers who have just built a website and they want traffic, it looks like they won't get it.... Which is a shame as they won't get noticed for a while. Though I see what Google could be doing here, with every new site that needs traffic, it may draw more people to use Adwords, to get into good search result positions. I reckon there's some conspiracy theory here....<!--content-->
I think you might be style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> ) I finally realized that there are some ways to get out of it fast.<br /><br />Blog is style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> ) I finally realized that there are some ways to get out of it fast.<br /><br />Blog is target="_blank">What Is the Google Sandbox Effect</a><br /><br />I hope it answers a few of your questions and gives some guidelines on how to get out of the Sandbox faster.<!--content-->
<!--quoteo(post=319:date=Sep 16 2006, 12:22 AM:name=andrew wee)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(andrew wee @ Sep 16 2006, 12:22 AM) [snapback]319[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><br />i never have a sandbox issue.<br />i talk to one of my contacts who have a PR5 ranking and get them to link to me.<br />my content get spidered and my pages are indexed within 24 hrs.<br />if you use the tool at iwebtool.com for the google PR predictor, you will see that my 3 month old domain <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.whoisandrewwee.com">www.whoisandrewwee.com</a><!-- w --> is scheduled to go from PR0 to PR4 during the next updates. (it sometimes fluctuates between PR3 and PR4 but that's an anomaly).<br /><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd--><br /><br />Andrew hit the nail on the head. <br /><br />The sandbox does not exist unless you trigger it. Think about it logically; If you are a rugby player in a scrum you can probably get away with one or two sly punches to the oppositions head every match. If you continually do it throughout the game, what's going to happen? Yes, you guessed right, you will get caught, possibly penalized and maybe sent off.<br /><br />With Google, they aren't going to send you off, however if you are trying to falsely increase you popularity by attaining too many links or, worse still, spamming everywhere you can .. you will get penalized a.k.a. the sandbox effect.<br /><br />I'm not saying that everyone who gets lots of links to their website is guilty of spamming, all I'm saying is that you need to be wary of getting too many links, too quickly.<!--content-->