Good website hosts for free

liunx

2 very good web hosts that are free that I use are:<br /><br />www.freewebs.com<br />www.bravehost.com<!--content-->
Thank you,<br /><br />One thing I find is that, don't they put advertisements all over your website? Are these hosts Ad/Banner Free?<br /><br />Ben<br /><!--content-->
free web hosting in the short term is ok, because it's free and you can test things out.<br /><br />but in the long term if you build up the brand and value of your URL, there's no way you can unlock it.<br /><br />just imagine if my domain was andrewwee.blogspot.com, after 5 years if i wanted to sell it, it'd be impossible.<br /><br />you'd be surprised, that some domains have sold for in the million dollar range.<br /><br />how'd they do that?<br /><br />a lot of it has got to do with internet marketing, but i wouldnt want to put 100-200pages of stuff style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> )<!--content-->
<!--quoteo(post=410:date=Sep 16 2006, 10:26 PM:name=Ben)-->QUOTE(Ben @ Sep 16 2006, 10:26 PM) [snapback]410[/snapback]<!--quotec-->Thank you,<br /><br />One thing I find is that, don't they put advertisements all over your website? Are these hosts Ad/Banner Free?<br /><br />Ben<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd--><br /><br />I could let you have a free web address on my website, but first I have to figure out something, it could be like ben.inspired-all.co.uk, but I need to get something...<br /><!--content-->
you cant fault bravehost. thanks for the heads up.<!--content-->