good managed services?

wxdqz

Anyone know really good managed services, please list them.Netwave.com is really good for managed servers.Servint.com
Rackspace.comUpscaleHost.caAre you looking for windows or Linux Managed servers?and for what purpose are you looking for managed services? To run what kind of application etc.. also what type of managed services are you looking for?

Its all very important things to consider from the off, as when it comes to managed hosting - its a bit of a different market to that of general dedicated hosting.

Give us a better idea of what you are after exactly :)http://liquidweb.com You cant go wrong with them! Their support and uptime are superior to any other I have used.I strongly advise rackspace if you have the budget.I strongly advise rackspace if you have the budget.

Rackspace may have a nice network, but their managed services set are something to be desired (they are kind of EV1 in a sense where they won't support anything they didn't install at no cost, it's all $75/30 minutes at that point).