Goldbrick 1.4 audio, video media system for 3.7 & 3.6 (comp. with most media files)

ahmedr

This is version 1.4
the one posted before was the 1.0beta version, but thanks for posting it

This is not my mod but I find really useful and I thank the original creator!
I have used many mods of this kind and I have to say I find this the best out of all as it has many features all compiled into 1 mod.

Some of you might be looking for Anymedia. Well this has replaced it. It's a total rewrite from the ground up.

What is Goldbrick Media System?

From Wikipedia:

Goldbricking, in today's terms, generally refers to staff who use their work internet access for personal reasons while maintaining the appearance of working.

From Urban Dictionary:

Goldbricking: To loaf or goof around on the job. Supposedly an old union term describing laborers (or more specifically, bricklayers) who were going so slow, it was as if each brick were made of solid gold. One can alse be referred to as a "goldbricker".
Dude, I spent all day at work goldbricking - surfing the web, making long distance phone calls - basically just picking my ass

Goldbrick uses the following third party Products:

Highslide Javascript. It has been packaged with the 3.1 download. Please read the license agreement on highlide's website. In short it's free for non-commercial use.
Code:
http://vikjavev.no/highslide/
- - -

The media player and mp3 player are from
Code:
http://www.jeroenwijering.com/

What's new in Goldbrick?

Complete code overhaul.
Plays most media types.
Forum admins can add their own video sites
Updated Highslide.js
Attachment Images work with Goldbrick
Don't need to use BBCODE
Auto Phrases URL's
Media Options per post
post linked mp3 & video files to play in posts

The features also include Include:

>> Post videos form popular media sites
>> Auto Parse URLS
>> Plays Local or link media files
>> Comments, Ratings and more! much much more

Goldbrick's Requirements:

PHP 5

more information & instructions including how to install is in the zip files. They where 2 zip files, 1 for the uploading components and the other for documentation.....I just put both in 1 to make things more easier

P.S.
1. This is the 1.4 release and I believe the one that was posted before was the 1.0b and this upgrade is a huge one as its not in beta stage and has a lot of bug fixes

2. there's a 1.5 now released but not because of some bugs but has just got a few extra features, unfortunatly I've only got this version which is good enough as it is