Getting Banned site back in?

Testes

Wondering if anyone knows if you can get a banned site back into google?In my case the site was dropped from google's index close to a year ago. It now shows a page rank 0, and 0 backward links, even though there are many sites with decent (4 or higher) pagerank that still point to it.When I got dropped, I took down the majority of the content and outbound links, and for sure removed anything 'blackhat' that might have got me dropped in the first place.The site has never rebounded naturally, and I was wondering if there is a way to get google to put it back into their index?!?You could try sending google an email and ask them nicely to put your site back in. Make sure your site is 100% spam free though. I'm not sure if there is another way, in the most extreme case you'll have to change domains...Anyways...good luck!clifffrog wrote:haha .. yeah I would be suspicious too if I read that post The website in my signature is a test place for me, as I learn scripting, and build my own set of tools. I added it since I was asking for help in the scripting section. It has nothing to do with the site that was banned from google that I'm asking about here.The reason why I waited until now is that my domain name is about to expire. When I got dropped before, people in the forums said that I should just get a new domain name and start over.Now I'm looking for some hope that I can get it back in, or I will let it expire.when you got dropped before like it happened more then once?