General Question :- About Style Making

Ab.Nath

Hi i do not want to make a fuss about here as i know many of us do not know how to make vbulletin styles

i am currently want to make a style unique to my forum
my forum have reached over 60K posts,

Thus i really want to make something for the forum

I just want to know this : -

1. Is there any tutorial in any place that tells me about how to make a vbulletin Style
2. can anyone please tell me how to make layouts meaning home page layouts meaning curves & stuff i can show you like it

By the way i don't have any problem with gfx as i have many who can try but the main problem being I don't know how to make a style
i have tried and i have made something
but some stuff like round edges , table and some other stuff is things which i don't know how to do
if anyone can help me or if there is a guide which will be the best it will be nice

Thanks

mmmxiv

Ab.Nath said:
1. Is there any tutorial in any place that tells me about how to make a vbulletin Style
2. can anyone please tell me how to make layouts meaning home page layouts meaning curves & stuff i can show you like it

1) No, I wrote a tutorial on ripping for dark_hunter but I didn't think it was good enough for the rest of vBTEAM.

2) through CSS. Learn HTML, CSS and PHP (If condtionals)

dark_hunter

mmmxiv said:
1) No, I wrote a tutorial on ripping for dark_hunter but I didn't think it was good enough for the rest of vBTEAM.

2) through CSS. Learn HTML, CSS and PHP (If condtionals)
It was a good tutorial but I feel it needs more work. :)

Ab.Nath

i have vb Liscence

did u write it in vbulletin.org
please can u give me the tutorial too

i have started on a style
it looks like this

93814892.gif

what i have made using everything

i am really trying to rip some other style , Not ripping but adding ideas from it
the style is : - Hidding the URL , please Click Here

i want to add the table meaning i have made and created like it
using my own knowledge and some help

But i want to create the forum index page exactly like it
meaing using different images but the layout like it

can u tell me anyone how to make it like it
the custom navbar and also layout format like 3 tables
one with bg1.gif and the second one with bg2.gif and also the outline and border
and way he added the table format
please can anyone tell me how to do like it

dark_hunter

You should make a another default style by doing to.

Code:
AdminCP [b]>[/b] Styles & Templates [b]>[/b] Style Manager [b]>>[/b] [Add New Style]

Then name it anthing then click save. Then just play around with the settings and make your own images ect ect.

Mr. C

IIRC, that style is the Anime Planet style.

If you wish to create your own style, CSS, HTML, and PHP are needed. Also, refer to the vBulletin Manual. They have a list of tables, and colors, etc.