FunkArcade.com

wxdqz

Funk Arcade

Description: I am looking to sell this newly developed flash games arcade. It is about 1 week old and is using my hand-coded custom built flash games script. It is heavily search engine optimized and has started recieving organic traffic from search engines, I also made several link exchanges and the links from Gamesnatch.com and FastJoker.com (my sites) will stay for 2 months. Traffic has been hovering in the 20-50 region the last few days, its difficult to get this sort of traffic with some of the turnkey setup sites around. Revenue is minimal so not worth mentioning although ads are placed well in the best locations. All of the flash games have been added by me, some with unique descriptions.

Traffic: 20-60 uniques a day (remember its only a week old!?)

What do I get?
"Custom Design" and logo.
Search engine optimized script - unique descriptions for about a dozen games (easy to update them all)
Runs on WebArcadeScript, adding new games is easily done through the admin section.
Around 100 flash games, all uploaded by myself from free flash games websites.

Overview
I put quite a bit of time and attention into this site so its not just another sub-par turnkey thats been churned out with no care. You are buying a developed website with increasing traffic, i've seen previously described turnkey zero-traffic flash game websites sold on other forums for $150 - you can pick a quality established game site for the same price. I am quite happy to keep it and let it grow if I dont see reasonable bids.

BIN Price: $120

Domain is registered at DomainSite and push is free.

This is the same site that was sold on SitePoint a few days ago for $175, which I bought at BIN. The reason the price has been lowered is because you DON'T get resale rights to the script.

Thread - <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?t=374400">http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?t=374400</a><!-- m -->

Highly open to offers!