FreeBSD, dedicated and managed

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Are there any hosting providers offering FreeBSD dedicated managed services? If they do not offer FreeBSD will they let me install it on my dedicated server? But then they will not manage it will they?

Thanks!DedicatedNOW offers these services, and I have had good experiences with them in the past (though I have never purchased their managed services).Thanks for the reply. Is that the only provider you know of or there are others?Anyone?What servers specs are you looking forWhy are you so fond of freebsd?Why are you so fond of freebsd?

The same reason people are so fond of CentOS... :D

Personally, my love is with FreeBSD and Slackware Linux!You'll need to find someone who specifically offers FreeBSD management services.

To answer ChupaCabra's question, FreeBSD had a reputation for being a viable operating system before Linux really started blowing up. Additionally, it's development is much more organized and the layout is much more intuitive for those who actually care to manage the system without using control panels and such.Thanks for the reply. Is that the only provider you know of or there are others?

Anyone?

Hi,

Kualo.com offers FreeBSD managed servers, and both Jo and Craig are really nice people to deal with.

Regards,