Free VBulletin Forum?

SRBuckey5266

Hello everyone, I was knowing if anyone was kind enough to donate to me a free VBulletin forum, you see I am working my tail off, but I have tons of bills! I'm really trying to create a forum, and it's a gaming forum. I wanted to create a good VBulletin forums so my friends and I could get a good community going.

I don't have the money for VBulletin tho, I can get the domain I want tho. - www.dot.tk is a good one. Anyways, if someone could be so kind and generous, they would give me a free VBulletin forum? I've tried so hard, to get one, but with this new econemy struggle and me not getting that much work in much.

I can't afford VBulletin.

So please, anyone that has a Un-Used or can buy me a new VBulletin or anything, I will take good care of the forum. I love my community members, and I know a good advertising site for the forum.

About me:

My name is justin, of course..love pizza, also VBulletin forums, I have always wanted one but get stuck with the un-good PHP and stuff.

Thanks,
SRBuckey5266

Please PM me! My emai: ( Rarely Checked ) - [email protected] - Thanks!

DON

_vb_ said:
can i have one bro?
Depends on what your plans on... I'm not going to donate to someone, who doesn't know a single thing about forums.

If you have used vB or a built forum, then I'm willing to help.

Send me a PM with more info.

Thanks.

SRBuckey5266

_vb_ said:
i will make vbulletin site bro for my warez site its ok for you?
Will you make your own god damn topic? You keep getting on mine and other peoples. Make your own. And please learn some grammar.