Free .info GoDaddy Domains for 20 posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrainerScape

Free .info's for posts

Currently can afford: 0 Domains

Limit per RsExposed account: 1

Hello, Welcome to my thread:)
I now have a debit card and I need post's on my forums.

How this works:
You post 20 times on RsExposed - Powered by vBulletin (Yes my forums are nulled:p )
You register a godaddy.com (No credit card needed etc)
After you post 20 times on my forum, I go on to the domain, Press change account owner and forward the domain to your godaddy account where you have complete control of the domain.
The billing cycle is Yearly, So you get the .info for a complete year.
There is over 70 threads on RsExposed so it shouldn't take you longer than 10 minutes to post that much.

Rules:
-No spam
-Do as many posts as you'd like
-Must leave me a vouch so I can post it on this thread
-No flaming without proofe I scammed you.

You can send me a PM on the forums or add my msn [email protected]

Incase you didn't know, Godaddy has commercials and is known as the worlds best host (Havnt checked since 2008 though)

I'll reset the "Currently can afford" next time i get paid, Or next time I get PayPal money.

After posting 20 times please visit Domains - READ - RsExposed

Vouches:
Hema-Sama said:

Hoxxy said:
All 6 transfered successfully :)

a1? said:
I got one. Sweet deal. Thanks alot Trainer.

I know this isn't hosting but there isn't a free domain section >.>
-Jacob​

[mod]Thread closed until current members waiting for domains have got their requests.
Please contact a m.o.s to have this thread reopened after they have recieved them.[/mod]

TrainerScape

6 Months least, 9 months max, I'll check it out. 1 Second.

Edit:
DELTASCAPE.INFO 1/5/2010
RS2GOLD4U.COM 12/22/2009
RS-BOT.INFO 1/15/2010
RUNE-CHEATER.INFO 1/19/2010
RUNE-MOD.INFO 12/26/2009
RUNE-SERVER.INFO 12/22/2009

The dates are the expiration dates.

Hoxxy

I'll take all of them...

your warez tools forum thats applications right..antivirus/spyware progs, photshop etc etc ?

TrainerScape

My Vip warez program's section? It only has that low orbit Dos. And okay:) That's alot of posts but if you want them there all yours dude.

Hoxxy

Hema = No I just signed up as "itsme" so I can post antivirus/spyware progs, photshop etc etc in those sections yes? go over to your forum and we can chat in your chat box ;)

a1?

WTG Hoxxy. Awesome work and congrats on the Domains. But can I get in on this action. I only want one domain.

Hoxxy

Can't get on to your site now.... In case you come on here the correct GD email is admin@ not summer@ :)

Hoxxy

100 posts in 30 mins easiest work of my life....now I just got to figure out what Im gonna do with them....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.