ForumMonkeys.Fusion64.Style.for.vBulletin.3.6.7.NULLIFIED-GYSN

freeoffers

thanks but how can i remove categories and cool sites or modify it
i also want to remove header Home, portoflio, tutorials...........

Horus

Sorry for bumping old threads,but I seem to be the only one with this problem ! Here is how it looks like on my forum:

Here is what it should be like:

Anyone else has this problem?

Hoxxy

You need to set your postbit to Posbit legacy:
Goto:
Admincp>>>vBulletin options>>Style & Language Settings
scroll down to:
Use Legacy (Vertical) Postbit Template and tick yes and save.

Itsuki Minami

xD well that style only looks good in postbit legacy, err if i don't have moded it that lot i will reupload the new style with wider sizes, also if you want to you use postbit you will have to change some images that will look ugly cya

kiok

Well hopefully the fluid version will be upped soon, oh and quick question is it possible to change the width of a fixed to one that looks like a fluid?

tighter_ass

where do i edit the nav bar buttons.. ive looked in navbar ..but cant find anything there.. buttons i want to edit are Home, portoflio, tutorials

nvm..found it

Itsuki Minami

in the header template you can edit thenavbar and the side bar but remeber tou have to also edit the css because the navbar and the side bar are css based

roguex

Very Good Theme, took me about 10- 15 mins to customize it to my liking with no trouble what so ever, to costomize the categories and cool sites you need to go to , admincp / styles & templates / style manager / on the them you are useing click edit template, find header then search for categories or cool sites , you do need basic html skills to know what your doing.. looks awsome with my mods etc