Forum Tournaments

meins

So hier ist die neuste Version. Ich habe leider ein kleines Problem.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function cal_days_in_month() in /home/***/***/***/html/competitions.php on line 1161

Die zeile ist:
$days = cal_days_in_month(CAL_GREGORIAN, $month, $year);

was geht da falsch?

baby_blue_6_4

newperson2008 said:
2.7.5 is out.. anybody have that?? i got the 2.7.4 one already so just lookin for the newest one, thanks

i just checked the thread for it and the version still says 2.7.4 in the title but the version history says v2.7.5: 23 December 2008
- Additional avatar resizing in ladder and tournament comments

i'm looking for the 3.6.x file attachment
Code:
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=86957&d=1221586519
if it's not already contained in the attachments here.

newperson2008

nvm it works with 3.8.0. but i need the zip file for the newest version of this, anybody have it?? i got 2.7.4. already and the attached file on here is old... someone should update it

sir jaiden

Anybody know of a way to add the ammount of Losses For a team? (If this was added in the new versions i currently dont have em XD)

newperson2008

That would be usefull, If you could edit team stats like there wins, losses, who's on there rosters, display pic, etc... also a new design of the team pages wouldn't be a bad idea...

I'm working on this right now so maybe i can come up with a new team page design.
oh also i found a error... The user css doesn't do anything its useless and doesn't work so why is the <div id="usercss"> code there??

prakasharavind

hey i have installed but after slots were full tournament does nt stat or where should i go and play tournaments whereas there s no play button in the tournament please help

Potleg

im having some major issues with it due to the permissions so basically i cannot see the tournament system untill the permissions are sorted out, i have tried to alter the permissions by goign to admin cp> usergroups> usergroup manager> then admin and itll display all the privilages, the tournament privlages are all set to no as default and when i set them all to yes then update i then return tot hat same page and they are all listed as no. is this a fault in my vbulletin or the actual tournament privlages?

ive tried 3 tournament versions and i still ge tthe same thing any help much appreciated.

here is a link to my site click the tournament button then u will get an idea on what im on about: Xbox Gaming Legends - Powered by vBulletin