Forum & Moderator Tab(Admin Cp Problem)

LMFAO 2 MUCH

I have been getting this error whenever I view on of the options under the Forum & Moderator Tab.

Code:
Warning: require_once([path]/includes/adminfunctions_forums.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/admincp/forum.php on line 27

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/reveal/public_html/includes/adminfunctions_forums.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/reveal/public_html/admincp/forum.php on line 27

Any clue to why I would be getting this message?

I haven't done anything associated with that file. I believe a couple days ago my coder added me to the Super Administrators and Undeletable users in the config.php. I did it at first, I actually messed it up and he had to fix it. I downloaded the config.php.new file and added my user id to both lines in that file, changed the file to config.php and overwrote the config.php file on the server. Well the file I edited was not the same config.php file that I overwrote. Ended up having a database error. Well since he fixed that this has been occuring.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hoxxy

Its saying that adminfunctions_forums.php is not in the includes directory / folder so make sure its there.

LMFAO 2 MUCH

Humm...LMFAO Yeah I did see that! I'm a damn idiot thanks Hoxxy.

Yeah its not there. I'll get it replaced. Don't know how the hell it ended up deleted. That makes no sense what so ever!