For guys! He said that he didn't feel the right chemistry... but he was totally after me, what happe

I still don't get it and am hurt... this guy who I saw for the last month - I thought we had the most amazing chemistry. For our first 2 dates he drove up to see me and spent 10 hrs on the 1st, then 8 hrs on the 2nd and we spent a whole wknd together. I thought we were mentally compatible, he was always looking/gazing at me, even opening the door/treating and we were affectionate. He always made the first move, the first hugs and kisses. We both were looking for a serious relationship.<br />
<br />
Sadly we got kind of drunk the last wk, we got kind of intimate and now he says he doesn't feel the right chemistry. But he totally enjoyed himself, so I don't get what he really means? Is he trying to hurt me more by saying that? <br />
<br />
Thank you, I would really appreciate any male's feedback..<br />
PS. I forgot to add - I defin. was open, affectionate and flirty with him. I totally thought we were mutually attracted to each other and def. felt sparks.. at this point, he only wants to be friends. But I told him I couldn't just be friends with him, it's too painful.<br />

Jtr4in

Sorry i can't help you. I'm a guy and pretty much the same thing has happened with the girl I was dating the last month. We were great together then all of a sudden there's nothing. I'm kinda hurt too but oh well that's life.

zodoc

When-u-say you guys were kinda intimate...What did yall bang or what?...Maybe he is on the rebound and still have feelings for the other person...Maybe he wanted something else to happen...Check this out tho...For him to drive from where he was to you says something...Also maybe he got what he wanted...We can be dogs sometimes(men)...I feel ya tho...May sound crazy but dont sweat it,aight...

Guys are attracted to a challenge. You allowed him to see the all powerful Oz behind the curtain way too soon. Don't spend so much time together so soon... don't Define anything so soon... don't be available so much... make the guy chase you a little.
Damage Control For this guy become less available, don't respond quickly if he calls or text or any form of contact... Do not define feelings or the relationship... be busy with things... if you ignore him and act like he's just fun for you he will start to wonder about you... don't get caught up with Drama for sure... you are not looking for a "boyfriend" Remember the CHALLENGE will keep them interested... explore options and date others and just say its a "friend"... the guys will want you more