fixed width skin help

brvheart

well, I installed it, fresh, no mods etc and I am still have the issue where the forum gets narrow when reading post or viewing new post....

Filez

hmm I dont understand are you using 3.7.3 or something diffrent? are you using firefox,mozilla,opera,ie7 ?

brvheart

3.7.3, Mac (Safari) and Firefox. The 3.7.3 you provided took care of the top X stats double issue, so that was good :) but did not fix the skin changing width. I will try it in IE first thing tomorrow and see what happens there also. It's weird.

brvheart

well hell, I have tried everything that I can think of - might have to buy the skin in order to get the support to make it work the way I think that it should lol.

brvheart

I think that I got it, I just used the fluid and changed the width within it, and seems to be just what I was after :)

Thank you Filez for all your work and help - much appreciated.

Filez

I'm glad you got it working..I know in firefox there is a problem as I installed it and good gawd...I went to firefox site and they even say there is a problem reading css and certian table codes it sometimes reads them and other time it doesnt/ I aslo read firefox uses 100% width automatically....but im glad your site is working properly for you.