fixed width skin help

brvheart

So I like the size of the main forum home table, perfect it is.

But when you go to new threads and thread views/postbit_legacy the width is not as wide as forum home. Where can I change this to make them both the same?

Filez

brvheart, without knowing what skin you have and a picture most likely you wont get an answer. We all try to help but need more on this. Just a thought have you edited and of the stylevar or been in the maincss or have you even been in the templates for FORUMHOME, FORUMDISPALY,SHOWTHREAD < or any of there subs?

brvheart

thank you filez - I was trying out extremepixels titanium. I have looked in the mainCSS as well as showthread and forumdisplay, but was not sure exactly what to change in those. I will try to take a screenshot if that is required :)

Filez

yes please give a pic if you can as I thought it was fluid only....but heck I have been wrong before....and we will get yeah going.

Filez

Yeah I see what you mean...question why two top5 stats with same info ? and why two style chooser.....and what templates did you edit in FORUMDISPLAY, FORUMHOME and their sub dir...... I have the style loaded in my forum with no errors.

brvheart

I do not know about the top 5, that is racking my brain also - trying to get rid of it.... I like the style chooser up top where it can be seen easier, I just did not remove it from the bottom.

I did not edit a thing in that style in forum display or forumhome or their subs.

That is a style from here that is for 3.7.2, I cant find a 3.7.3 - not sure if that is the issue or not. But I am also unclear as to what nullified and GYSN means....

Could you help explain those also please?

Filez

yes I will help you and post the 3.7.3 version but mine does not have the chooser up top. It is the original skin.

brvheart

awesome - thank you

Actually the style chooser up top is my hack - it is also released at vbulletin.org

Do you think that is causing the issue?

Filez

It very well may be the issue. as some codes throught the alignmetn out of wack....and the cyb top 5 stats does this as well with some boards.

brvheart

thank you :)

That fixed the top 5 stats, and the problem with the new threads etc - but I expected that since it is a fluid style.

brvheart

well while I was waiting I tried a fresh install of the current one and it did not work either....sorry for the trouble filez

Filez

here is titanium fixed width 3.7.3 100% working and tested with no errors and all threads and subs show correctly.