fast server management company

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I have went through dozens of different companys now and still anyone hasnt been able to answer my needs.

Please send me your recommends based on your own experience, not that "someone told they are good"

Simple requirements -

* Very professional staff, who knows how and what are they doing
* Very good response time for EVERY ticket, not just highest priority ones. I consider under half an hour is a very good response time.
* Unlimited admin tickets/requests

I have tryed Touchsupport, and they are very very good, but a little too pricey if I want them to fix more than 8 issues.
I have tryed serversupportguys, seeksadmin lately and few more in past. Havent fount the best one yet.You can use the search facility provided by WHT to find a server management company.You want not as expensive, but want under half an hour response times? Doesn't fit your budget.I was looking at Touchsupport plans and they don't seem expensive at all, what is your budget? is it under $100/month? if so then you are asking too much.

I recommend Steven from rack911.com and seeksadmins, but you already tried seeksadmins.about $100/month would be okayTouchsupport price is great, but price includes only 8 admin tickets per month. Seeksadmin has a little too cheap price and that scares me away (funny, isntit)... also had a little bad experience with them :SI also know there is a search button, but most replies are not based on experiences. I am looking for fresh opinions, not that "once upon a time i was their client" ;)What type of servers do you need managed? That affects what companies can help as well.Currently 2 webhosting servers, CentOS, cPanel/WHM etcabout $100/month would be okay

Touchsupport price is great, but price includes only 8 admin tickets per month. Seeksadmin has a little too cheap price and that scares me away (funny, isntit)... also had a little bad experience with them :S

I also know there is a search button, but most replies are not based on experiences. I am looking for fresh opinions, not that "once upon a time i was their client" ;)

If you want fast, don't go with seekadmin, takes hours and hours to finally get a non-helpful reply... I checked out serversupportguys awhile back, live chat was very helpful and their sales reps were always available (as far as I could see) to help with any questions I had. They are worth looking into.Have you tried DedicatedPlace? Their support is VERY FASTIm going to try a very new company - ASM (<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.aceservermanagement.com">https://www.aceservermanagement.com</a><!-- m -->) I will write a review after one month.ServerWizards?Platinum Server Management?SeeksAdmin or PlatinumServerManagement the prices are reasonable too ;)We have used seeksadmin in the past and they handled our problem quickly.What is PlatinumServerManagement average answering speed?With your requirements you need to replace "cheap price" to "ready to pay on hourly basis" - otherwise you just dreaming boy :)

We have our own admins (on hourly basis) + management company's as backup - everything cost money. We can call our admins in middle of the night (or they can be called from DC) - but you need to be ready to pay for it ($40/hour and up) and responce time is less then 10 min ;)What is PlatinumServerManagement average answering speed?

i use them and they are great, usually tickets are answered and finished within around an hour or so most of the time.

but if you *must* have a 30 minute response then you should only go with a company that guarantees that, theres no purpose in signing up with any company that only guarantees a response within 6 hours, 12 hours, 24 hours or whatever and then complaining when they dont respond within 30 minutes. i dont know of any company that guarantees a response within 30 minutes, thats hard to find someone that will actually offer and meet a guarantee like that, and if you do find someone they will be very very expensive.okay, quite good idea to have two management companys. What company do you suggest to use for hourly basis?okay, quite good idea to have two management companys. What company do you suggest to use for hourly basis?
Having two companies can be good and bad, sometimes if a problem comes they tend to blame each other for the problem. All admins have different ways of solving a problem, configuring a server, so you may get some conflicts there.