Facebook Connect v2.0.5

xprj

Facebook Connect
This add-on allows your guests and existing users to login with their Facebook account through Facebook Connect.

WORKS WITH 3.8!

Benefits of Facebook Connect

* Users can simply login with their Facebook account without going through the registration process.
* Increase user interaction and your traffic through Facebook notifications and news-feeds!

Features
Facebook users will be able to receive Facebook notifications when:

* There is a reply to their thread or a thread that they're subscribing to
* They receive a new PM

News-Feed will be published on to the user's wall when the user:

* Logs in for the first time
* Replies to a thread
* Creates a new thread

Fetch user data from Facebook
Fetch data like name, location, profile picture and use it on your forums! (NOTE: Some data may not be available for some users)

Automatically befriend user's friends
If any of the user's friends are also registered on the forum, they will automatically be friends!

How to Upgrade From 2.0.0 to 2.0.1

* Upgrade the product. (Import the product XML again and set overwrite to yes).
* Update Feed Template IDs in the settings (make sure they are the same as at: FB Connect Options -> News-Feed Templates)

How to Upgrade From 2.0.1 to 2.0.2
See UPGRADE.html

* Fixed the notification problem (notifications were sent to wrong people)
* Login button will now be displayed on vbAdvanced pages

How to Upgrade From 2.0.2 to 2.0.3
See UPGRADE.html

* Fixed the Facebook avatar displayed for the wrong people problem.
* Added Facebook UID & Profile URL field to data map.

Download Attachment And Enjoy!

xprj

Error47 said:
What changed from 2.0.3 to 2.0.5? And their is no upgrade instructions for 2.0.3 > 2.0.5

db crash error fixed, see the vbulletin.org for more details.

Error47

Having some problems with this. I tested this out to see if it was working, and when I go to post a story, it asks if I want to publish the story on facebook "Publish this story to your Facebook profile?" and when I click ok, nothing happens. It's like the button doesn't work. Only the other button, skip, works. Any solution to this?

h4ck3r

What does the facebook appliaction have to look like and also my connect with facebook buttom seems to do nothing.

drskywalker

Error47 said:
Having some problems with this. I tested this out to see if it was working, and when I go to post a story, it asks if I want to publish the story on facebook "Publish this story to your Facebook profile?" and when I click ok, nothing happens. It's like the button doesn't work. Only the other button, skip, works. Any solution to this?

I have the same problem...

Anyone knows the solution?

freakers

Error47 said:
yess me to I'm very confuse