Facebook Connect - Allow Your Users To Login With Their Facebook Account

h@ck3r

This mod is fantastic.

One thing though...

In the news feed (When I post a new thread) on my Facebook profile- If I click 'View thread'- It takes me to the forum section the threads in, instead of the thread.

Is there any way to fix this?

ibelvanbasten

How Do I fix This

Warning: Unexpected character in input: ''' (ASCII=39) state=1 in /home/admin/public_html/includes/facebook/facebookapi_php5_restlib.php on line 1470

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting ')' in /home/admin/public_html/includes/facebook/facebookapi_php5_restlib.php on line 1470

h@ck3r

has this stopped working for anyone else?

Stopped working for me since last week.. the facebook connect button won't load anymore.

It was also stopping people from submitting a new thread on my forum, so had to remove the code from my NEWTHREAD template.

pedenski

its working but i have some problems. after using my test account on facebook. the user doesnt go straight to become a regular member. it goes to the awaiting moderation usergroup.

h@ck3r

pedenski said:
its working but i have some problems. after using my test account on facebook. the user doesnt go straight to become a regular member. it goes to the awaiting moderation usergroup.

You can change which usergroup those members become in the settings via ACPanel.

You're lucky it's working.. Mine stopped working for some reason (I never changed anything)...

I'm guessing Facebook have changed something.

pedenski

uhm.. yea.. where exactly at the acp i can modify, so that all new users will be directly be a regular member instead of awaiting moderation group?

h@ck3r

pedenski said:
uhm.. yea.. where exactly at the acp i can modify, so that all new users will be directly be a regular member instead of awaiting moderation group?

VBulletin options->VBulletin options-> FB Connet->Default User Group ID

Change the usergroup ID to one that doesn't have the settings set so that their posts/ threads are not put into the moderation queue. :)