Expand Menu

storek55

Can anyone help me to tell me how u can expand menu un usercp i mean this:

this.jpg

And how i can add link in top menu :) i want to add it where are this thing User CP Members List New Posts Search Calendar Quick Links Log Out... thank for help

Grinderhand

Do you want to make the usercp menu wider or add items to it to make it longer?

What do you want to add to the navbar (top menu)?

mojopanel

So you want a double nav bar?

This was the best solution to have more navbar links I saw so far.

Edit "navbar" template, find

Code:
<!-- breadcrumb, login, pm info -->

add before

Code:
<!-- top nav buttons bar -->
<div class="tborder" style="padding:1px; border-bottom-width:0px">
    <table cellpadding="$stylevar[cellpadding]" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%" align="center">
    <tr align="center">
        <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="index.php?$session[sessionurl]">Home</a></td>
        <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="search.php?$session[sessionurl]do=getdaily">$vbphrase[todays_posts]</a></td>
        <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="forumdisplay.php?$session[sessionurl]do=markread">$vbphrase[mark_forums_read]</a></td>
        <if condition="$show['member']">
        <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="search.php?$session[sessionurl]do=process&showposts=0&starteronly=1&exactname=1&searchuser=$bbuserinfo[username]">My Threads</a> / <a href="search.php?$session[sessionurl]do=process&showposts=0&exactname=1&searchuser=$bbuserinfo[username]">Replies</a></td>
        <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="#" onclick="window.open('misc.php?$session[sessionurl]do=buddylist&focus=1','buddylist','statusbar=no,menubar=no,toolbar=no,scrollbars  =yes,resizable=yes,width=250,height=300'); return false;">Contacts</a></td>
        </if>
        <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="group.php?$session[sessionurl]">Social Groups</a></td>
        <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="online.php?$session[sessionurl]">$vbphrase[whos_online]</a></td>
        <if condition="$bbuserinfo[usergroupid] == 6">
        <td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="$admincpdir/index.php$session[sessionurl_q]">AdminCP</a></td>
        </if>
    </tr>
    </table>
</div>
<!-- / top nav buttons bar -->

and change the links as you like

Curtis129

i think he means he wants to be able to have his usercp option and table header expandable and retractable. and i dont know how to do that lol. just gonna help these guys understand what you want

storek55

It looks like to u dont understand me first thing is User CP. Firs picture is mine and second is from one other forum.

this.jpg

And i want to have this left menu big like here

untitled-2.jpg

If someone can tell me where i can make this to it will be bigger
I hope now u understand me.

Hoxxy

open "usercp_shell" template...

FIND:
HTML:
<td class="tcat" nowrap="nowrap"><a href="usercp.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[your_control_panel]

and after:
HTML:
class="tcat"

add a width attribute:
Code:
width="200px"