ehcache and logging issue

Mr.Lighting89

Some days ago I started using ehcache in web app. All was fine, and I do remember that when ehcache was putting something in the cach, or retrieving existing value from cache - it was written in the log files. I do not know what was changed since that time, and now ehcache is still working (I checked it attentively, in debug mode too), but without any logging. What can be the cause of such behaviour?The list of ehcache & log dependencies in my maven project:\[code\]<dependency> <groupId>org.slf4j</groupId> <artifactId>slf4j-api</artifactId> <version>1.6.1</version></dependency> <dependency> <groupId>org.slf4j</groupId> <artifactId>slf4j-simple</artifactId> <version>1.6.1</version></dependency> <dependency> <groupId>com.googlecode.ehcache-spring-annotations</groupId> <artifactId>ehcache-spring-annotations</artifactId> <version>1.2.0</version> <scope>compile</scope></dependency><dependency> <groupId>log4j</groupId> <artifactId>log4j</artifactId> <scope>provided</scope></dependency>\[/code\]I can assure that log4j.properties was not changed since that time.