E-digg.com: Google Backlinks and Page Rank Relationship

djskly73

Dear All Friends,Here I am discussing a genuine and relevant problem which will resolve most of the optimizers confusion including me also. I do not understand the relationship between Google backlinks and its allotted PR for different website.My website has shown 7 backlinks when you put "link:www(dot)e-digg(dot)com" in Google search bar but there is only PR-0 allotted by Google for my website home page. While I checked many websites which have only 2-3 backlinks and Google allotted them with PR-1 or 2. I want to know my website faults so that I could improve my website PR.I have done only ethical SEO for E-digg(dot)com and on most of our keywords it is coming on top 10 Google search results but the PR is only 0. Please advice me to resolve the problem with my website. It is not only the problem with my website but there are uncounted number of websites facing the same problem. Please suggest a effective solution. It will help many other optimizers too.Looking for your positive and solvable response.Have a nice day.Thanks and Regards.....Sandy - WebmasterSandy-E-digg-SEO wrote:Hi raj,Thanks for your reply. I know that my backlinks include 4 internal links out of 7 total links, but I am not responsible for it. I simply do ethical seo for E-digg. Please can you help me out that how can I increase my external backlinks and minimize my own website internal links? Becoz I naver promote my internal links in google to submit it as a backlink.Please advice me that how can I manage it. Your reply will be appreciable. Thanks in advance.....Sandy - WebmasterE-diggI'm very sorry to ask the really stupid but obvious question. And I'm sorry if it sounds blunt and rude, but..."Why does someone like you who touts an expert SEO business even have to ask a question like this?"You should be seriously embarrassed to even own that website much less advertise you own it.Quote:It probably doesn't help that they are competing with http://www.edigg.com/ which has been around since 1999ATNO/TW wrote:have you typed e-digg into google, yahoo and bing search engine? bing gives you the most favorable result.Hi Sandy,If you check your website E-digg record on Alexa then it is showing "No data" under heading "Online Since ?" ..... WHY?Is there any problem with your domain record? These questions are more important in PR concern......Thanks.seo-raj wrote: