dog-train.co.uk -- Must See

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I have up for sale a website that I purchased with the intention of getting into a new niche - but honestly, I REALLY don't have time for it right now.I'm looking to get $500 for it, and for the $500 you will get:- dog-train.co.uk (great domain name even if you want to run a US-based site, I will register ONE .com domain for you (if available) as well if you prefer.)- fully developed website (has a small bug that causes some layout issues in firefox - but I will have fixed for you). - fully developed product that is unique to the best of my knowledge (I'm giving you the rights with the auction) - over $300 invested there alone.No revenue yet, as I haven't marketed it...but all you need to do is open up a clickbank account, and buy up a few google adsense vouchers for $2-4 a pop, and run traffic across the site.Otherwise, it's completely turn key and ready to make money. I am also including an extra package of pet-related eBooks that I have purchased resell rights that you can give away as bonuses to make your offer that much more valuable:- 140 Dog Treat Recipes- 288 Dog Food Recipes- 70 Kitty Snacks and Meals- Healthy Diet Recipes for Dogs- The Worlds Best Cat RecipesThe main eBook that the site sells is 37 pages long and the topics it covers are on the website.I am also selling because I am trying to get some money together to finish up my race car for the summer season.So, Buy it Now is set at a very low $500, I'll even give you a $50 google adwords certificate to get started, fix the html problem, and get you setup with at least 6 months of hosting, if not more.Look, you can try to make money with adsense or other advertising methods but I can tell you from 4 years of online business experience (making a full time income with ultimateresourceguides.com), and literally doing both business models: products (ebooks), and advertising.... Advertising = no money. Products = money. Why? Well, it takes a TON of traffic to make money with advertising, and most people aren't capable of getting that kind of traffic. You may make $400 a month with adwords after 10,000 uniques a day+.... but with a eBook, all you need to do is sell say, 20 in a month...done. I make over $60,000 a year with URG (eBook based) and that's off less than 600 unique visitors a day and I haven't worked on it in 2 years really. Much easier.If you want a REAL business for once, instead of the typical hopes-and-dreams stuff you see for sale usually...this would be your chance.Payment via PayPal only, and no refunds after transfer - so ask all questions before hand.Nathan