Dictionary words & 3 letters SALE! Check for bargains!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Post SOLD + domain name to claim. Payment with paypal - pushing through godaddy.

This isn't a bidding - first to post SOLD wins. Some really good bargains here!

ATONEMENTS.COM $35 - it's a dictionary word and would make a great religious website. You can have like a place for people to confess and ask for forgiveness. That was my general idea anyway. They can even make a donation to a charity and then the system mails the person they want to say sorry to and make atonements. Similar words are aprrasied at $xxx and more at greatdomains.com. Expires on 11/14/2005

AUTODIDACTS.COM - $35 - another dictionary word. Great for a portal about anything really. Expires on 11/14/2005

COLLECTORATE.COM - $35 another dictionary word. Could be worth a lot at greatdomains.com - great for a website about or selling collectibles. Expires on 11/14/2005

DESKRATE.COM - $15 would make a nice "hot or not" website where users can rate the way your work environment looks. That was my idea anyway. Registered until 10/17/2005.

UNSTYLED.COM - $20 another dictionary word. would make a nice "hot or not" website where users can rate the way people are dressed. That was my idea anyway. Registered until 11/14/2005.

VOUCHEE.COM - $30 a dictionary word and great for vouchers and discounts website. Registered until 11/14/2005.

OPHIOPHOBIA.COM - $20 a dictionary word meaning fear of snakes. Lots of people suffer from it so this could be a nice little niche site. Registered until 11/14/2005.

B6S.NET - $35 just a nice sounding combo. Registered until 11/14/2005.

Buy any of the above and get one of the following for free -

4-LEGAL.INFO
ACELEGAL.INFO
FIND-CAR.INFO
LEGAL-DOCS.INFO
PETSITES.INFO
SITEBIDS.INFO
WEBPIX.INFO

While stock lasts <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/images/smilies/wink.gif">http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/images/smilies/wink.gif</a><!-- m -->

Also, selling these at cost value -
turtling.com - $9.50
PLEASURABILITY.COM - $9.50
UNSHROUD.COM - $9.50

I will be posting this on other forums as well - first to post SOLD anywhere gets the domains.