Default vBSkinClub Skin ripped by mmmxiv

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidOWS

thanks bud. the pink/purple seems to be a marmite colour. but its differnt heh.

once ive updated the skins to 3.8.1 and activated the cart on the site ill get to work on the forum side of things.

and for anyone woundering what will happen to this default skin?

will be released for free!

That is what the guy said, he will releasse the skin for free lol. What an bitch, he is reading every topic on here.

DavidOWS

Anyway because that guy is such a bitch I think it becomes time for me. To buy all his skins and releasse them for free on this forum. He can't stop that rofl.

mmmxiv

All his current skins worth releasing are already relesed on here. Go to my profile and view threads started by me.

ohOH

lol tut tut.

guys i thought you would be happy am releasing it for free ;) just means u dont need to use a buggy as hell rip.

oh and it doesnt bother me the skins are being riped. u have ALOT of the skins ive made here for other websites aswell. its the internet and not much i can do about that.

afterall if you cant afford 7.99 then am not going to have a go at you for being pretty poor.

ps: i wasnt being a bitch releasing it for free. its just i have no use for the skin anymore so no point letting it go unused. and i couldnt release it as a prem skin due to it havin alot of images missing that i didnt need for my own website.

and yes i do read anything that comes up in my refferals its just something to pas the time and pretty interesting reads. including nearly every website thats used the riped skins due to you leaving site links in the rip.

just had to have my little say ;)

Cheers lads
Chris

DavidOWS

ohOH said:
lol tut tut.

guys i thought you would be happy am releasing it for free ;) just means u dont need to use a buggy as hell rip.

oh and it doesnt bother me the skins are being riped. u have ALOT of the skins ive made here for other websites aswell. its the internet and not much i can do about that.

afterall if you cant afford 7.99 then am not going to have a go at you for being pretty poor.

ps: i wasnt being a bitch releasing it for free. its just i have no use for the skin anymore so no point letting it go unused. and i couldnt release it as a prem skin due to it havin alot of images missing that i didnt need for my own website.

and yes i do read anything that comes up in my refferals its just something to pas the time and pretty interesting reads. including nearly every website thats used the riped skins due to you leaving site links in the rip.

just had to have my little say ;)

Cheers lads
Chris

Okay, sorry. That was really said beautifull. I will donate some legal money to you. How much you need chris? Il invest in your site, btw. someone should update those vbulletinbox skins. Also made by chris. We have to admit all, he is one of the best and most original designers for vBulletin skins. Unlike those cheap vbskinworks skins.

Filez

Chris you do good work and I dont think 7.99 is unreasonable. It was mmmxiv's first rip and that should be a boost in your ego that people are willing to rip them.

So here is my release of your VBSkinClub theme with a few upgrades. The only thing that bugs me is the font for the dam buttons lol and I know someone will bitch about that. Community link added and Chris' Register button still shows as if someone else wants to code it go ahead..I just didnt feel the need.

enjoy..this clean rip }=)

RyukZilla

Uhm chris... just my 2 cents in regards to your reply.. "live with it" and yeah Ive seen my things being ripped and nulled.. so what? =S they are in a way.. helping my popularity =3

SiNnOFf

filez said:
Chris you do good work and I dont think 7.99 is unreasonable. It was mmmxiv's first rip and that should be a boost in your ego that people are willing to rip them.

So here is my release of your VBSkinClub theme with a few upgrades. The only thing that bugs me is the font for the dam buttons lol and I know someone will bitch about that. Community link added and Chris' Register button still shows as if someone else wants to code it go ahead..I just didnt feel the need.

enjoy..this clean rip }=)

Thanks for bug free rip Filez ...can u provide fixed version of this skin anytime soon ..

Filez

SiNnOff mmmxiv was a big part all I did was fix some things he wasnt fimilar with. As far as a fixed theme will look into it..but right now im coding a theme for a premium or higher member and that comes first..but dont be suprised if vbskinclub shows up fixed =)

DavidOWS

I got the skin ripped myself lol, both ripps missed alot of stuff. I can send it by PM if you want. It also contains a modifications for sidebar and latest news stuff etc. But thanks for the images you guys ripped. And filez, those buttons are just disgustig :p.

Filez

lol I know it dammit was to tired to keep hunting for right font...and what did I miss in gfx you can post here no matter to me would be intresting to see
..so please share.

mmmxiv

DavidOWS said:
I got the skin ripped myself lol, both ripps missed alot of stuff. I can send it by PM if you want. It also contains a modifications for sidebar and latest news stuff etc. But thanks for the images you guys ripped. And filez, those buttons are just disgustig :p.

Please Share. Seeing as your the one who requested it got ripped, then ripped it yourself anyway, which I find most odd.

btw, A paranoid person would say that you ARE Chris from vBSkinClub and that you only did all this to promote your site, and that is how you have all the images etc.

Good thing I ain't a paranoid person, eh?

Filez

ok let it die no reason to carry on I didnt rip the skin I just tried to help out another member fix some issues. So now this said im done with this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.