Dark VB

KrazyFire

If you use my style or PSD, please click "Mark as Install" in the Mod Information box --->

This style has been upgraded to work with vbulletin 3.7 beta 2! :D

i72030_darkvb.gif

i72032_threads.gif

i72031_postbit.gif

This is my first publicly released style. This was my original layout for my gaming website. When I upgraded, I decided it was time for a new design. So instead of letting my work go to waste, I decided to release this to you for free. :cool:
Please rate this style. :up:

Demo: (currently unavailable)
  • Fixed (770 pixel wide)
  • Fluid (100% browser width)

A header image is included with out the "dark_vb" title. Look for:
dark_vb/misc/dark_vb_clean.gif

Please keep all of my copyright info in this style and PSD. Please do NOT redistibute this style or PSD on any other sites!

Enjoy ;)

nazu

Hey, I want to download this but it keeps giving me the anti-leeching notice, whats going on?

xenoth

yes the only thing is hook locations have changed, and there's no unknown.gif or a few other images from the MISC directory. Minor stuff at the moment until mods start using the new hooks. Than will need to be updated. This skin actually has more installs on vb.org than any other 3.7 skin

xenoth

nitins60 said:
please can any1 make logo as "TechFreaks" ............ i tried to do with PSD files, but no success

what do you mean? you mean add some text to the header image saying "Techfreaks" ??