Cyb - Forums Online CountUp 1.7 [ 3.8.X ]

vForums

Info:
Code:
This hack will show how long your forums are online. Format is: prefix-days-hours-minutes-seconds-suffix. Prefix or suffix can be blank. Hours/minutes/seconds can be disabled. You can change several parameters in ACP to feet your needs (see screenshots).

Installation:
Code:
1. Import XML file (as product): AdminCP > Plugin System > Manage Products > [Add/Import Product]
2. Template edit:
a) To have counter shown above navbar (like on screenshot):
	Replace first "<br />" in "navbar" template with "$cybonlinecountup"
	(first "<br />" is located just before "<!-- breadcrumb, login, pm info -->" by default)
b) To have counter shown on some other place:
	Put "$cybonlinecountup" in desired template and position

To set options:

Go to: AdminCP > vBulletin Options > Cyb - Forums Online CountUp

Tested on 3.8.0 beta 3

LinkFire

I set this up on my site and it works perfectly.
If requested I will post the site for a demo..I just don't want to post it for no reason and get in trouble. ha.

Anyways, thank you very much for this.

smile2me

please tell me how to show this countup timer exactly in the (( Center)) of the footer template >>>> the exact code

i just figure it out by myself just edit the following option from admincp

CSS Style : font-size:10px; font-family:Verdana; color:darkGrey; text-align:center;

maester

It works but you have to take the " off "$cybonlinecountup" and make it look like this $cybonlinecountup when you add to template. Demo is posted Above using VB 3.81

Mr-Ice-Man

maester said:
It works but you have to take the " off "$cybonlinecountup" and make it look like this $cybonlinecountup when you add to template. Demo is posted Above using VB 3.81

Nope ive already done that and nothing shows

maester

I uploaded the xml through manage products

then went into my themes found the forumhome template of each style and added $cybonlinecountup above $footer then went into VB options and set it from there.

Mr-Ice-Man

maester said:
I uploaded the xml through manage products

then went into my themes found the forumhome template of each style and added $cybonlinecountup above $footer then went into VB options and set it from there.

No doesnt work.

maester

Ok lets go step by step

1. Import XML file (as product): AdminCP > Plugin System > Manage Products > [Add/Import Product]
2. Template edit:ForumHome Templates then ForumHome
To have counter shown below footer
Put $cybonlinecountup above $footer

Last code of FORUMHOME should look like this

Code:
<!-- / icons and login code -->
$cybonlinecountup
$footer
</body>
</html>

Then go to AdminCP/VB Options/CYB Forums Online Countup and modify the options. Make sure the countup is enabled also "Enable Hack?" set to yes

Then scroll down to where you saw mine and it should be there.

Demo: CodeHeretic.com - Free Professional Coding And Gaming Resources - Powered by vBulletin

Mr-Ice-Man

maester said:
Ok lets go step by step

2. Template edit:ForumHome Templates then ForumHome
To have counter shown below footer
Put $cybonlinecountup above $footer

Last code of FORUMHOME should look like this

Code:
<!-- / icons and login code -->
$cybonlinecountup
$footer
</body>
</html>

Then go to AdminCP/VB Options/CYB Forums Online Countup and modify the options. Make sure the countup is enabled also "Enable Hack?" set to yes

Then scroll down to where you saw mine and it should be there.

Demo: CodeHeretic.com - Free Professional Coding And Gaming Resources - Powered by vBulletin

No mate its not showing :-(