Cyb - ChatBox

monoxera

MechaLaser said:
Well, i have a question, what are ALL group numbers? cuz im the owner of my VB and i cannot use moderation commands in chatbox. Idk what to put here:

"Groups able to moderate ChatBox (comma separated usergroup IDs)" (Default is: 5,6,7)

Yes someone?Yes someone?Yes someone?

Go to admincp - choose vBulletin options and then from the list pick Cyb ChatBox and Edit Settings. In the edit options (about half way down page) you will see 'Show ChatBox note below main box' the words 'ChatBox note' are highlighted - click on them to edit the message. Hope that helps :)

Da Fox

Is there a way to see whos online in the same chat window and is how can I make bigger the chat window cause I only can see the last 4 comments :p

Thanks

WascallyWabbit

Is there a way to force this to either open in a new tab or a true popup? Depending on the browser settings, when clicked, the chatbox opens in the same tab where the previously browsed page was thanks.

Blagger

WascallyWabbit said:
Is there a way to force this to either open in a new tab or a true popup? Depending on the browser settings, when clicked, the chatbox opens in the same tab where the previously browsed page was thanks.

Add another forum and put the cybchatbox=full link in the redirect part.

When the user clicks this the chatbox will open fully in another window.

mardagg

I was wondering if there is a way to change the codes for the smilies
since the rest of the forum has : p for a :p smilie and the chatbox used : p : for the same smilies and there are others that are similar problem.

is there a fix for this?

Cibo

I have no control over this chat whatsoever.

It just enables on every template automatically without having to input "$cybchatbox" on anywhere, and placed itself on the header, and I can't get rid of it, unless I disable or uninstall it.

What's wrong here?

dark_hunter

Cibo said:
I have no control over this chat whatsoever.

It just enables on every template automatically without having to input "$cybchatbox" on anywhere, and placed itself on the header, and I can't get rid of it, unless I disable or uninstall it.

What's wrong here?
Check usergroups.

dede_root

i have error messeg
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /misc.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

how that?