Cyb - Advanced Forum Statistics

Zoidy

Well I'm using Version 3.7.3 (I should upgrade i know and will when i get around to it...) and i have no problems with it at all. Only part that does not work is Top Reputations as it shows up blank which is probably because I have to update lol

keatoru

when i installed this on a 3.8.1 board it didn't work. it just said loading and thats it for everything. i installed an old old version and it worked. i tryed a 3.8.0 and same thing

ketchapay

Thanks! Is there a statistics plugin that will allow me to see the lowest performing threads and forums in terms of replies, views, subscribers, etc. I want to weed out non-performing forums/threads.

warrior13

I have version 3.8.1 null-DGT and the problem with the top stats, which is one time worked properly, and since yesterday no way a problem is that we will not open post on the clicks on the links to the latest posts and simply froze the forum and will not move, feels the to slow down, as transferred, but nothing at the end blockade.

Webdude

keatoru said:
when i installed this on a 3.8.1 board it didn't work. it just said loading and thats it for everything. i installed an old old version and it worked. i tryed a 3.8.0 and same thing

Im getting the same problem.

warrior13

Nothing,

same error again, do not load any version of 5.8 to 6.5

I tried all versions but 6.5 is bad

Code:
http://www.world-sat.net

drina92

warrior13 said:
I have version 3.8.1 null-DGT and the problem with the top stats, which is one time worked properly, and since yesterday no way a problem is that we will not open post on the clicks on the links to the latest posts and simply froze the forum and will not move, feels the to slow down, as transferred, but nothing at the end blockade.

Regards I have the same problem, the same is happening to me