Cyb - Advanced Forum Statistics

Andross01

Seems version 6.6.1 is a little buggy. I don't see any Latest Posts or Hottest Threads :(
Ok so if I put any numbers in the "Excluded forums" options, the hack does not find any latest posts at all.

MobileHacks

obviously your doing something wrong as it works for me

Andross01 said:
Seems version 6.6.1 is a little buggy. I don't see any Latest Posts or Hottest Threads :(
Ok so if I put any numbers in the "Excluded forums" options, the hack does not find any latest posts at all.

Agent

Corolex said:
Anyone know how to make the appearance like this.. (see the picture below)

cybstat.jpg

I don't want to have any menu just directly show the top 5 stat like the picture

I use version 6.5 and I can have maximum 2 rows =( sad

I would also like to know how to get this please.

h@ck3r

I have one member who is unable to view the stats.

Everyone else in his usergroup is able to see them.

Even if I move him to a different usergroup- he still cannot see the stats.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be?

lordsyntax

h@ck3r said:
I have one member who is unable to view the stats.

Everyone else in his usergroup is able to see them.

Even if I move him to a different usergroup- he still cannot see the stats.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be?
Possibly clientside problem. Did you have the user try different browsers? Might be down to some Scriptblocker like NoScript for FF for example. Might also be some other software running on his computer like Norton Internet Security for example that is known to cause similar problems.

h@ck3r

lordsyntax said:
Possibly clientside problem. Did you have the user try different browsers? Might be down to some Scriptblocker like NoScript for FF for example. Might also be some other software running on his computer like Norton Internet Security for example that is known to cause similar problems.

Thanks but I've checked it out myself using the 'cyb login to users account' hack.

I can login to anyone's account and the stats show, but on this one users account- I cannot view them.

Strange one... but it just HAS to be a bug in this hack. I haven't done anything else to my forums that could of caused this error.

h@ck3r

I've also just tried reverting to version 5.8.1. I then logged in as this user, but still wasn't able to see the stats.

On the homepage where I have the stats set to appear, they do not show, and when I go to the cyb stats page (Show more stats), I get 'You do not have permission to view this page'.

It's not even a full permission error like you normally get on VBulletin.

Anyone got any ideas, or is it just a bug in cyb stats that's not been reported yet?

lordsyntax

is that user member of 2 or more usergroups?
That´s another thing that came to my mind and could cause this if one of the groups has the permissions set to "can´t view" or whatever it´s called?

h@ck3r

Nope.. he's only a member of one usergroup.

I've even tried removing the usergroup ID's from the settings to allow EVERYONE to view the stats, but he still can't view them.

MobileHacks

try giving him a Additional Usergroup

h@ck3r said:
Nope.. he's only a member of one usergroup.

I've even tried removing the usergroup ID's from the settings to allow EVERYONE to view the stats, but he still can't view them.

h@ck3r

MobileHacks said:
try giving him a Additional Usergroup

Tried that too lol...

I found out what the problem was.. the simplest of things, but I never knew it existed :D

You can click 'Turn off top stats' on the stats box itself.. this disables it per members preferences..

To get it back, you need to go to 'Links' in the navbar, then scroll down to 'Enable top stats'.

As I said.. I never knew that existed, but found it and all sorted now.

Cheers chaps.