CustomValidator is not working

shawnwhite

Has anyone else been having trouble getting this to work?<BR>This should be so easy. I have a user control(pagelet) where I have this code with the date forms and other date functions. But I can not for the life of me get this to call the LeapYearOK function. <BR><BR>This is the server control with binded data from a FOR loop<BR><asp:DropDownList id="yr" RUNAT="server" /><BR><BR>This is the Custom Validator<BR><asp:CustomValidator id="CheckLeapYear" runat="server"<BR>controlToValidate = "yr"<BR>onServerValidate = "LeapYearOK"<BR>display="static"><BR>*****<BR></asp:CustomValidator><BR><BR><BR>This is the function<BR><SCRIPT LANGUAGE="vb" RUNAT="server"><BR>Function LeapYearOK(Sender AS Object, value AS String) AS Boolean<BR> Dim markYear As Int32 = Int32.FromString(value)<BR> If markYear = 2000 then<BR> LeapYearOK = True<BR> Else<BR> LeapYearOK = False<BR> End If<BR>End Function<BR></SCRIPT><BR><BR>Please note I have required validators in here that<BR>work fine. It is only the custom validation.<BR>Thanks,<BR><BR>Rob<BR><BR><BR>