could you support please

sikisajko

hello, i need some help around scripts for vB 3.8.0

1. i have downloaded the 3.8.0 vB version, and i got skin for 3.7.x version (whisper-fixed), now, when i try to change template, for example font colors, it says me:
Required variables have gone missing and execution can not continue. Please try again.

This error can sometimes occur as a result of Suhosin / Hardened PHP being installed on your server. If you know that you have Suhosin running and you have access to the PHP configuration, try increasing the value of the following variables:

* php_value suhosin.post.max_vars
* php_value suhosin.request.max_vars
could somebody tell me if it is becouse vB script, or it is becouse it is a noncompatible version of the skins...

2. I think that i need to downgrade my vB 3.8.0. to 3.7.4 to work propertly, now, can anybody help me with downgrade the version

....if you have some suggestion about this problem please write it here..

very greatfull to all of you

Grinderhand

The error message you received indicates that you should put those statements in your .htaccess file or your php.ini file (neither of these is part of a standard vbulletin installation - you must create them on your own) followed by an increase in the present value. For instance, your present value for suhosin.post.max_vars and suhosin.request.max_vars may be 200 (the default values for both), so you might want to make your .htaccess file read:

Code:
php_value suhosin.post.max_vars=400
php_value suhosin.request.max_vars=400

Try that and see if it helps.

sikisajko

i have created some php.ini directory with that code that you wrote and works perfectly,

thank you very much

Cheers!!