COULD THIS POSSIBLY BE RIGHT?? Check out this video ! VIA youtube!?

LiiveLiife

Okay? so there?s this place is in Bulgaria but they s<br />
Okay? so there?s this place is in Bulgaria but they ship all over the world.<br />
<br />
OMG you have to watch this video O<br />
<br />
I think you'd have to be out of your mind to buy a puppy that small after one month.<br />
<br />
Yorkies are small in general, and even the breeder I?m interested in says there are no such things as teacups ?that breeders are just advertising that for puppies that will be minus 4.5lbs at full grown?<br />
<br />
http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKkTzxtMTa4<br />

Ashley

its so cute but at the same time kind of .... sad.
i think it would be easy to step on or lose.>___<

if it was like, 1O pounds heavier i would REALLY want one

PatientPaws

Yeah. Its possible.
Thats why you don't buy teacups, teaspoons, micro-minis, minis, or any of that other crap.

And if you do, your a Gucci-douche-bag.

It is possible to have very small dogs. At the grooming salon where I work we have a few 2.5 pound full grown teacup poodles, yorki, and other mixes.
The pup is at least 2 weeks old in this picture, it's old enough to have it's eyes open. A month old is a little questionable.

Buddy

These people are just to make money they don't give a dam about those dogs.
Looking at these comments from her"Our yorkies do not have health problems. They are pure-blooded yorkies but with unusually small size, result of 15 year breeding program. This is all." that a bunch of bs
To prove she really is in only for money"My Friend, before ECHINOCOCCUS TREATMENT is necessary to know the exact weight of the puppy to determinate the exact dose of the drug. This is not pleasant for the puppies, but there is not another way to du this.
Don't worry, the puppy is fine!"

She says its unpleasant for the puppies so why keep doing ? These people are just so ignorant and stupid.