com4j on Windows 64 bit

pietriard

I've downloaded the latest com4j jars and I'm trying to run through the most simple of their examples.I'm on Windows 7 64 bit and using a 64 bit JVM.When I run the command (from the com4j tutorial):\[code\]java -jar tlbimp.jar -o wsh -p test.wsh %WINDIR%\system32\wshom.ocx\[/code\]I get:\[code\]Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com4j-amd64.dll: %1 is not a valid Win32 application at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Unknown Source) at java.lang.System.load(Unknown Source) at com4j.COM4J.loadNativeLibrary(COM4J.java:569) at com4j.COM4J.<clinit>(COM4J.java:522) at com4j.tlbimp.driver.Lib.getLibid(Lib.java:90) at com4j.tlbimp.driver.Driver.addLib(Driver.java:38) at com4j.tlbimp.driver.Main.doMain(Main.java:123) at com4j.tlbimp.driver.Main.main(Main.java:56)Exception in thread "Com4J shutdown hook" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Couldnot initialize class com4j.COM4J at com4j.COM4J$3.run(COM4J.java:476)\[/code\]The java code extracts "com4j-amd64.dll" next to the jar.