Classic ASP Conditional If statement Corrupting style sheet

TrusiorJusy

Can anyone tell me why the conditional if statement regarding the font size is not working. This code is from an asp/css style sheet that is used by other webpages. When I take out the IF statement the stylesheet returns to being working with the If statement for the back ground colour. I think it looks correct and ive double checked it countless time for the syntax but it definately isnt working. It runs in conjunction with a simple form page. The Response.Cookies("sizeFont") is stored on another page and I know this is working because I printed the value to the screen for testing.Code from my asp/css style sheet:\[code\]TH, TD { border: 3px solid black; padding: 1}<%bgc= Request.Cookies("choicebgc")If(bgc = "brown") then Response.Write("body{background-color:#D99756}")ElseIf(bgc = "green") then Response.Write("body{background-color:#8EB16A}")End If%><%font= Response.Cookies("sizeFont")If(font= "12") then Response.Write("p{font-size:12pt}")ElseIf(font= "16") then Response.Write("p{font-size:16pt}")End If%>\[/code\]