Christians, aren't you worried about voting for a man whose name contains the name "Cain"?

Conservative talk-show hosts seem so intent on stressing Obama's middle name (Hussein). So, shouldn't YOU be worried about John McCAIN? I mean really, if anyone could be the alleged antichrist, might it not be someone with "Cain" in their surname? <br />
Laptop Jesus I think we just might have a bonafide theory here.<br />
Kimmy G That's fine. Just look for the section on the ballot that says "Waste your vote here."<br />
People, it's called a sense of humor. What's good for the liberal goose is good for the Christian conservative gander. Do you know how many "Is Obama the Antichrist" web-pages there are out there? Do you know how many times that question has been asked here?<br />

Rev 131 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

HOW many homes does McCAIN own? Hmmm? Seven.

And have you watched McCAIN field questions from reporters? He gives that deer-in-the-headlights look for how many seconds? Hmmm? Ten.

A bona fide theory Vernon!

Poohcat1

Politics...politics...politics. Aren't you in the wrong catagory???

You listen to to many talk shows....either liberal or conservative...they are all on their own agendas. Just judge for yourself based on the record of what each man has done. It is available.

KimmyG

Well, I'm doing a write-in, or am voting libertarian..we'll just see how the ballots work out this year.

Nothing wrong with the name 'Ron Paul', is there? (yeah, I know he's not formally running anymore, but he's a better choice then the 2 main guys!)

EDIT
IF most people continue to think the way you do, there will never be major change in America.

"A person?s vote is truly wasted when he does not use it to express his actual beliefs."

ardeare

your right. McCain actually goes by the nickname "CAIN". It's a little known secret that has just recently come out. Beware of the McCain curse, he is out to get youy.

MaryF

Question
Christians, aren't you worried about voting for a man whose name contains the name "Cain"?
Conservative talk-show hosts seem so intent on stressing Obama's middle name (Hussein). So, shouldn't YOU be worried about John McCAIN? I mean really, if anyone could be the alleged antichrist, might it not be someone with "Cain" in their surname?
Additional Details
1 minute ago

LeeFunGrandma

No, as for me I've never voted in my life. Neither did my mom. Being a Jehovah's Witness we are not political. Just another great reason to be a servant of Jehovah.

DeanD

I don't vote. Voting makes you part of the world of which Jesus said his followers are no part of. Don't believe, it's not my life you are throwing away.

MuchMore

Um, that's not the reason that I'm against Obama. Rather, McCain comes closer to my political views and answers questions straight up, rather than dancing around the subject like hot coals.

I actually am not huge fan of either, but I find the lack of ability to openly broadcast what you believe in a major red flag for a president, don't u?

puffkritty

A name doesn't make anyone the Christ. It is there actions- deeds and words. I do not think our presidential candidates are going to turn evil on us- or anymore evil than politicians can be

BOOMER

The Anti-Christ will rise from the European Empire. Just like in Jesus times Rome ruled the earth. It will be the same for the Ant-Christ. Satan is nothing but a Jesus wannabe. Every thing Jesus did he will try to mock including being killed and raised form the dead (book of revelation).