Chelsea plan on investing in Dortmunds N

Chelsea have already hit the 80million mark in terms of signings this year, and despite The Blues sitting pretty at the top of the table Will Clark Jersey , owner Roman Abramovich may be tempted to open up his cheque book again in January.John Terry has been the most talked about player this season due to various topics not corresponding much to football including his resignation from International football. However, it now seems apparent that The Blues feel it wont be too long until the soon to be 32 year-old hangs up his boots altogether; with reports flying about suggesting Neven Subotic could be a new face in January.Neven Subotic and Mats Hummels have one of, if not the best defensive partnership in the world. They Juan Marichal Jersey cover each other, read the others next move and compliment each others style. It would be a big shame if they were broken up, but it has seemed likely from the start. Even though the magnificent pair would be split up I can see both of them moving on and becoming better players because of it.It is most likely that if Neven Subotic is seen as John Terrys succe sor he would be paired up with David Luiz. The two together would really help each other out. David Luiz would easily cover the pace department and Subotic would be the rock. As good as this sounds it will cost Chelsea a bit to take him from the German Champions Boru sia Dortmund.Last January many magazines and Newspapers claimed that The Blues had put in an 18million bid for the Serbian. Since then he has improved, and got more wise to the game. If Chelsea were to put in a bid as predicted it would be in the region of 20million to 30million.The bid will really have to be something special however, as the Dortmundchief Hans-Joachim Watzke Reyes Moronta Jersey insists that none of the clubs top talent will be sold,We will not sell any top players in the coming months full stop, Watzke toldNachrichten.We did not even think about selling anyone during the summer. Should there be a fantastic offer dropping in for any player and given this offer would be also of significance for Boru sia Dortmundwe would still remain very much unprepared to sell.Of course, in a given case we would consider it. Anyway, we are not allowing any young player to leave us.Despite these comments being almost 3/4 of a year old they Orlando Cepeda Jersey still seem very much the current opinion in Dortmund.Despite Watzkes words Subotic still has the ambition of playing in the Premier League one day.Subotic toldSky Deutschlandtelevision: I am under contract at Boru sia Dortmundand I am happy to be here.Anyway, a dream of mine is still to play in the Premiership. One day in the future, I want to try myself out in that competition.This all seems like a mixed me sage if you like, but I wouldnt against Chelsea getting their way and signing up Subotic as in the near future as John Terrys succe sor.Check out my blog and follow me on twitter for more articles:My blog:http://the20blues.blogspot.co.uk/My Twitter Willie Mays Jersey page:https://twitter.com/ChelseaNews20