cheep managed hosting?

wxdqz

Whats the cheapest monthly managed hosting out there?I don't think you should be aiming for the cheapest, unless your not really to worried about the server you hosted on, the downtime or support your going to get. To providing some information about the amount of space etc that you want. Also have a look at the webhosting offers on WHT.Im sure if you look hard enough you can find it for free somewhere, then sign up for a google adwords account and there you have it, they're paying you for managed hosting.thats cheap.Reliable? Worth its price? There are probably alot more!Buy a server from any vendor which yu can find cheap, then buy management from <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.platinumservermanagement.comThere">www.platinumservermanagement.comThere</a><!-- w --> are alot of companies who offer affordable web hosting and even free hosting but again as stated above i wouldn't concentrate on who offers the lowest prices but who offers the best quality support and uptime/reliability.If you mean shared hosting, not dedicated, then generally all shared servers are managed by the hosts. Find one in the Offers section that matches your needs. If you don't know what your needs are, reading the offers will help.Do you mean shared hosting or dedicated hosting?Are you looking for a bundled solution (hardware + management) or a managed services provider which only providers the management service and not the hardware>err... do you mean "sheep managed hosting" ?? hehehe :)should be "cheap managed hosting"remember, usually you pay what you get... :)Instead of paying for a managed dedicated server you save some $$ and get a managed VPS.If you have some heavy websites then I will not recommend you to get VPS as sooner or later you have to move to Dedicated servers. I will recommend you to get dedicated server + manage hosting from the same company as they can manage your server better then any third company... Just a thought....well, there are some good deals out there. I like ixwebhosting. great features and a low price.Their are some super cheap hosting out, but the customer service isn't all that great. How much are you willing to pay?It costs companies a lot in terms of support hours (and 24x7 staffing etc) to provide real managed hosting. I would not go for the cheapest. I made that mistake in the past and was fooled into choosing one man shops (they acted like they were much larger, but they were not). MrZodiac asks a good question -- what is your budget like?T1 I agree with some of the other posts you really don’t want to go cheapest when looking for managed servers. Look for companies that offer server monitoring as part of the management so you know they are proactively protecting your interests. See if you can work with some of the techs as well asking pre sales questions so you have a solid understanding of what you will get as part of your management package.Hostexcellence the Worst!!!!!!!!!u can search google.com there u will get many cheap managed hosting.Reminds me of the phrase :pay peanuts, get monkey.Seriously, support is one thing you should never scrimp on.