Cheapest/low-cost Managed Hosting providers

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Please recommend cheapest/low-cost managed hosting providers.

Take any moderate box config/ bandwidth in consideration.Have you considered getting an unmanaged server and then simply using an outside support company to manage the system for you? (Mentioning as this seems to be the route alot of people take). It also allows for more flexibility in the provider you choose since you could then go with pretty much any datacenter you want.Please recommend cheapest/low-cost managed hosting providers.

Take any moderate box config/ bandwidth in consideration.

Check out AxisHost, Tina and her crew are top notch. At times we've used her staff and they've always been top notch.how managemyweb.com starts at $59Platinumservermanagement.com thumbs up:agree:valueweb has managed dedicated for 99Platinumservermanagement.com thumbs up:agree:They do not sell managed servers, not to mention, they are reactive, meaning the OP would have to submit a ticket each time he needs something done.. I'm sure he'd want PRO-active management instead.Hello,

There are many server providers who provide cheap servers.

But what you need to check out is the support they provide. There are many who provides cheap servers but donot provide a good support.

In that case I would refer ev1servers (ev1servers.net).

You can check them and they provide a really good servers and they have a very good support.

Thank you.

Regards,Hello, There are many server providers who provide cheap servers. But what you need to check out is the support they provide. There are many who provides cheap servers but donot provide a good support. In that case I would refer ev1servers (ev1servers.net). You can check them and they provide a really good servers and they have a very good support. Thank you. Regards,You know, I've tried very hard to ignore most of your posts - but its late and I've run out of patience today. Do you even read any of the posts you reply to? Your replies are either way out in left field, completely wrong or lacks any kind of real information whatsoever.ev1 does not offer managed servers.--TinaThe offers forum is a good start; most of the "cheap" managed hosting providers advertise there. You can also approach anyone who offers servers with the type of specs you're looking for, and see what they come up. Be attentive to detail -- for example, do they simply resell? do they actually have physical access to the server? what's their network composed of? etc.,Have you considered getting an unmanaged server and then simply using an outside support company to manage the system for you? (Mentioning as this seems to be the route alot of people take). It also allows for more flexibility in the provider you choose since you could then go with pretty much any datacenter you want.any recommendations on support companies?You know, I've tried very hard to ignore most of your posts - but its late and I've run out of patience today. Do you even read any of the posts you reply to? Your replies are either way out in left field, completely wrong or lacks any kind of real information whatsoever.ev1 does not offer managed servers.--TinaThis is something I can agree with you on, I think it's just people using tactics to get their signatures noticed in "user-topic-target/their-offering-target" threads.Quite pitiful sometimes.As for me yuo'll try dedicated menaged hosting.Considering Ev1 now owns one of the largest managed dedicated server providers in the world, i'd be hard-pressed to say that they don't offer management services....in any case, going to the unmanaged route and getting a third-party to manage it, is definately an appropriate option from the way I see it. That's the only way you're going to get it really cheap. You should probably also be more specific about what you mean by low-cost managed provider. Liquidiweb, for example, has some great low-cost deals.Considering Ev1 now owns one of the largest managed dedicated server providers in the world, i'd be hard-pressed to say that they don't offer management services.

Well, their own sales staff isn't hard pressed to say it. I spoke with them last night and was told "We don't offer managed services at this time. Sorry."

--TinaWhat price will be good for you for managed hosting per month?That all depends on the level of managed work you need done each month. Are you looking for a service provider who's proactive (handling day to day tasks before you need to even ask if something breaks or goes down), or are you looking for a provider who is re-active (only handling things after the fact if something fails)?What it boils down to is the good ole saying "You get what you pay for."I think summary of replies is - in order to have a cheapest/low cost managed hosting solution one needs to find moderate (not cheaptest) support service provider and cheapest dedicated hosting provider.

Please suggest a combination of two entities i.e support service provider + dedicated hosting provider to have a low cost managed hosting solution.

Thanksi think godaddy is perfectbut if your site have high traffic, don't use them