CentOS and WebMin Admin Needed

wxdqz

So, I have purchased a server through Server Beach, and I need someone (or a company) that will be able to help me move my entire site from a shared server to my new Server Beach box. The site I run mainly consists of a forum, so I need PHP 4.3+ or PHP 5.0+ installed along with MySQL 4.0+ or MySQL 5.0+. I also need to have a few email accounts running on it as well, so maybe Squirrel Mail or something of that kind? All it is doing is running one website, so someone recommended I install WebMin to keep track of everything.

Upon helping with initial setup, I need the server hardened and all that as well. I would also like to be able to contact if anything goes wrong, so say if my MySQL database goes down or something, that it can be fixed within a timely fashion.

I don抰 know if this is possible or not, but I would also like to have a partition on the hard drive that allows for MySQL database backups to be placed on say every 3 or 4 days. Is this even possible?

I have emailed PSM, and they do not offer WebMin services sadly.

Thanks!I have sent you a PM :)I have sent you a PM :)

I replied. Thanks much!Try also SeeksAdmin and Rack911. I suggest that instead having a partition on the server to get an extra hard drive for backups, just in case of a hard drive failure etc.