Can we recover datacenter

greeraply

Hi everybody,
I am hosting my warezsite on a hosting provider who uses VPS, He sent mail that his server is getting migrated, and as his vps is being shutdown.Now today he again sent a mail that all your DataBase and everything is lost while migration due to loss of DATACENTER.
sad.gif
I want to know is there anyway to get back the DAta anyway. Please anyone can get it
heart.png
. Any freelancer available to do that. I guess only your host can do that for you buddy.
sad.gif
Well my data too was lost when the VPS I was using got suspended suddenly. So I talked to the DC and they were really helpful to make my VPS online for 24 hours and I was able to take backup
smile.gif

Contact DC maybe.

Thanks @Ghost I asked them but they are saying that its not at all possible, I want if its really not possible or they are saying so. If there are any freelancers i can suggest thm to my host for datarecovery . i guess ur dc might have taken backup before moving. so definitely they can help u out i assure
smile.gif

EDIT: Oops i missed ur last post. Quote: Originally Posted by praveer http://www.wjunction.com/18-server-management-help/89671-can-we-recover-datacenter.html#post895210
I have been with thm from 7mnths , 6mnths its running damn perfect 'but now they screwed me up by that mail. they used grey text with black background nuggets

your old vps ip it tell you where it was hosted and who by