bootstrap - Buttons not aligning properly

Pauleh

I have a ul with the classes of \[code\]"nav nav-tabs nav-stacked"\[/code\] this has a li and a \[code\]"<a>"\[/code\] inside it and inside the \[code\]"<a>"\[/code\] there are two button with the classes of \[code\]"pull-right btn btn-primary"\[/code\]. What's happening is that the button are sticking to the bottom of the list item I want them to be in the middle of list item.For more clearance here is the:HTML Code:\[code\]<div class="container-fluid"> <div class="row-fluid"> <ul class="nav nav-tabs nav-stacked" style="margin-top: 60px;"> <?php $all_connections = get_user_connection_requests($_SESSION["uid"]); while($connection = mysql_fetch_assoc($all_connections)) { echo "<li><a>{$connection["fName"]} {$connection['lName']}" ?> <button class="pull-right btn btn-primary ">Accept</button> <button class="pull-right btn btn-danger ">Deny</button> <?php echo "</a></li>"; } ?> </ul> </div> <!--/row--></div>\[/code\]The Output:
dxsiP.png
Full Size Image Here!I want the buttons to be also in the middle like the text.How can I do this?Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)