Blackstream Skin VB3.8

absinth

RIP my first, anywhere not good descriptive, if it was a polite if you can write how it is!really bad rip
why?

Filez

Let me start by saying when I ripped the theme and tested it the first time there were many issues and my rip was bad. I had to sit down and re code the whole thing.

The first thing I saw was the postbit_legacy was not there? Im not sure but did you get the source code when you ripped it? That theme is not as easy to do as some and it appears your missing alot of gfx....but no worries just dl mine and take all you want hell even rename the xmls if yeah want .....

absinth

filez said:
Let me start by saying when I ripped the theme and tested it the first time there were many issues and my rip was bad. I had to sit down and re code the whole thing.

The first thing I saw was the postbit_legacy was not there? Im not sure but did you get the source code when you ripped it? That theme is not as easy to do as some and it appears your missing alot of gfx....but no worries just dl mine and take all you want hell even rename the xmls if yeah want .....

Yes i get source code,yes missing alot of gfx it is finish 60%,
not yours to rename itd,I'd like to learn how to rip myself!
In any case thank you!
P.S learn on a hard or a easy way!

RyukZilla

mmmxiv said:
at least he tried though, thats nice to see people trying to do it themselves.

I tried to do it with the Tsunami theme from ForumMonkeys... and ended just ... quitting >_< I got so bored it was not even funny