Blackstream Skin VB3.8

Filez

its almost done just have a few more templates to edit then I will post it.

Do to me thinking about this I will not be releasing this skin as I know it will get all over where it shouldn't be meaing people handing it out when they shouldn't.

If you are a Contrubitor, Elite, or staff it will be posted in the Elite area...sorry guys I can chance someone acting stupid...the original creator did some bust butt work and so far is not an ass so these rips are Premium only.

screen shot so yeah know its real =)

mmmxiv

filez said:

If you are a Contrubitor, Elite, or staff it will be posted in the Elite area...sorry guys I can chance someone acting stupid...the original creator did some bust butt work and so far is not an ass so these rips are Premium only.

Meaning that he won't release it to the public where it will get over-used and into the wrong hands and spread everywhere, this way people know it is a filez release and will not take it and claim it as thier own rip.

mmmxiv

Filez won't release it, no. But he has done a great job. Unless he's changed his mind? I mean, In no way do I speak on behalf of Filez.

Hoxxy

Mitchstone said:
Gutted! The only place where I could find this as well. How do you go about getting in the elite area?

Be a very active / helpful member, so you get noticed by staff once noticed a member of staff will post a thread in the staff area and we will all decide wether or not you deserve ELiTE/ contributer status.

b4 you ask no you can't pay your way in...

Good luck "Mr 1 post"....lmao

mmmxiv

Mitchstone said:
I never had any intention of 'paying' anything towards this site, it's hardly impressive. I come here for one thing, and seeing as it's not available, I have no reason to hang about anymore. Considering you "ELiTE" members are a bunch of pricks who think they have a successful website where 90% of members just come to leach... I'll pass.

Feel free to ban me so your e-ego feels a bit better.

This is why Filez is not releasing this for the general public. Hoxxy isn't a pretentious ponce, He was having a joke, but no, you have to throw your toys outta the pram like a spoilt baby, Just cos he won't give you want you want. Go ahead, throw your temper tantrum all you want, It won't get you anything.

(Tip: Posting three times in a row just pisses people off)

TooLate

pff pay for what you want!what is your problem?
the man sitting hour and hour on it and he will a lil bit money for that!

mad propz and i will buy it tomorrow.
for me it is the best skin i ever seen.
dont post it here for the leecher and the wannabes
holla

absinth

buttons.jpg

these buttons :)