best way to do a shopping basket in php?

liunx

hello! im now working on a web page where it would also be possile to but things online. like when user click on an item it is added to a shopping basket and items can also be removed (the order will be sent as an email so nothing fancy yet on that area, simple!) whats the best way to go about this since i dont want to use cookies, can u do this with php, i have heard about some "session" stuff, does it require a database then? since i woont have that option..i mean BUY ITEMS.... goooosh.. im too excited about all this that i get my spelling all wrong!definatly have to use cookies or sessions if you don't have a DB. but I would recommened you use one.

sessions are like cookies in a lot of ways. the one thing that sets them apart is they are actually stored on the server as a cookie. and when you close you browser the session is deleted, unlike a cookie.PHP is excellent for this type of application. Before you start though learn a little about PHP's Object Oriented Programming (OOP). This will almost certainly be required for a shopping cart application.

markvenet

There are many ways to do a shopping basket like that online shopping or directly. If you are used online shopping main benefit quick market analysis. If you are physically directed shopping that main benefit is quick exchange product.